Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Life in Mississippi

Going through old photos and remembering the good times that we have with our Mississippi family. I know they get together on Fridays so I wanted to post this so they could "remember" with us. We miss y'all! And love you very much. For my friends who check Lily's blog please keep my aunts in your prayers - Glenda is still battling cancer, Barbara just had a serious heart surgery, Fay had a bad fall and broke her shoulder. And please continue to pray for my Dad. He is doing great and still sober after all these months. We are so proud of him! When the world says things are impossible we know that's not true. "All things are possible with God."

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design created with Smilebox

No comments: