Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Road trip with my girl

Had a great weekend with Nana and Brett in Atlanta! The weather was great (much cooler and less humid than lower Alabama). It was the perfect balance of fun, activity and relaxation. On the way to their house we stopped by the Aquarium which is always a pleasure. Seeing all the different marine life puts me in awe of God's handiwork and I like being able to point that out to Lily. On Saturday I talked Mom into going to a few yard sales, then out to lunch and back home to relax by the pool. I had time to have fun with Lily and read a couple of books that I've been wanting to start!
Once we arrived at their house we had lots of catching up to do! Even though we talk on the phone regularly it's so much better to see each other. The photos tell the story of our weekend -
Thanks for a great time y'all! We love you.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free slideshow design

No comments: