Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Missing Nana

I guess it's normal these days for families to live miles apart.....but I sure do miss living near my Mom and Dad. And it makes it even harder now that we have Lily. I wish they could see how she is growing up and the joy she brings to our days. I try to capture moments in photographs and videos and keep them posted on all of her sweetness but you can't get the full effect unless you are with her in person. Oh, how blessed we are to have this gift we call Lily!

Guess who gets to enjoy her this weekend? Nana and Brett!! We haven't seen them since February so we are looking forward to a weekend getaway to visit. Here are a few photos from our last time together.

having fun with Brett

funny face!

we miss Oscar

he was always so patient with Lily :)

she loved him!



always a treat to stop at the GA Aquarium



she gets the heebee jeebees when we get this close

our favorite - the Beluga whales



No comments: