Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Little girls growing up

I had the honor of being in my best friend's wedding near my hometown on November 5 and it was a precious time together. I laughed, cried and all the in between. We grew up together and were like sisters from the time we were just about 2 or 3 years old. So, as you can imagine I was reminicing all weekend. She remembers alot more than I do....her memory has ALWAYS been better than mine but she was able to "remind" me of lots of funny stories. When once we were little girls, we are now old married ladies! Check out these photos -
She was in my wedding Oct. 8, 2005

Lily and I were in her wedding Nov. 5, 2011

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow made with Smilebox
Congratulations Dabney and Richard! We pray that you will have a Jesus led and loving marriage...1 Cor. 13....having His love will bless YOU and your marriage in so many ways!!
With love,
Joe, Keri and Lily

No comments: