Sunday, November 18, 2012

What were we doing last Thanksgiving?

That is the question I asked Joe earlier today. Looking back at these photos made me smile...we went to Cleveland and Maw Maw felt good while we were there. Isn't God faithful!? He knew she would be home with Him this year and He made our last one together extra special.

Happy Thanksgiving...we have so much to be thankful for!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own slideshow

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So glad to see you updating again! :) I cried watching this video. I know you miss your mother in law. She was such a special woman. How blessed you were to have her as long as you did and to have the relationship you had with her. I can't believe it's been a year since we've seen each other! I hope we can get together soon. I love you and your sweet family!